Mixing modernism with elements of classical architecture, this extension dining table melds the soft sheen of metal with the natural beauty of wood. Clean-lined and generously sized, a minimalist tabletop with a beveled apron is balanced on pedestal legs, each composed of three stylized columns in Sepia and Smoked Stainless Steel. Perfect for entertaining and accommodating extra guests, it comfortably seats 12 with the addition of two 20” leaves.
- Table top in slip matched Paldao finished in Sepia.
- Apron in Sepia.
- Legs in Smoked Stainless Steel Paint and Sepia.
- Base in Smoke Stainless Steel Paint.
- Table extends to 134″ with two 20″ leaves.
- Table seats 12 when fully extended.